Saturday, April 22, 2017

Pressure Canning Pork Chops and Hamburger Patties with Cream Soups

Ready to try something new? Some people think you can't can meats with cream soups but as long as you pressure can them for at least 90 minutes and they seal they are fine and very delicious. This is an old video that I had music too and I removed the music to meet YouTube's rules and am reposting it. The only thing we did not like was the canned ground beef by itself. The texture is very different and my family didn't like it. A lot of people do but we didn't. I won't can that again but I will can pork chops and hamburger patties in cream of mushroom soup over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. This would be more work, but I think I'd make a broth with pork neck bones. Then, I'd mix the soups with the broth, cut up the raw chops and raw pack them. That way there is less overcooking. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete